Thursday, September 23, 2010

Fire Alarm

Things haven't been all that different around here, so if you would like to know what I'm doing, you could read the previous blog again for the normal school days.

One unique thing happened though. On Tuesday as I was getting some dinner, the fire alarm went off. Everyone had to leave the lunchroom so there were lots of meals wasted. I had enough to eat for that meal, but I didn't have time to grab anything else for tomorrow or later. I waited outside a little hoping that they would let us in again, but there was no such luck. I justified buying some candy though, so it was OK.

On Wednesday, I went to Georgetown, but this time, I went down New Mexico Av. NW instead of the usual Massachusetts to Wisconsin to 37th route. I met up with 37th further down. This way should save me .34 miles when I go from my dorm, but I was going from Ward so it only saved .1 or so. It was really hot Wednesday, and there were some pretty big hills there, so I got nice and tired...

I have to go to my lab now, and can't be late, because they are shutting the doors this time. Update later:) bye

No comments:

Post a Comment