Friday, September 3, 2010

A Capella

I had a full day of Schooling today. We have a long weekend coming up, but I only have one class that is usually on Monday, so it isn't that beneficial to me. Oh well. I'm going over to Amy's college tomorrow to study, and then, later we are going to go shopping a bit.

Today, I saw some signs up for the A Capella groups here. I think I should try out for them sometime, but probably next semester, because I don't have much time now. Anyway, They were having a sample concert tonight at 9 and I went to that. It was pretty good and they have 3 different groups. I liked the all mens group the best, Imagine that... They always sound the best to me. It was in the Kay Spiritual Life center and was super crowded, and they sang quietly, but it was pretty good overall.

I have to go to bed now, because I'm getting up early to go see Amy again... Its been too long!

Goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment