Friday, October 15, 2010

Physics Pow-wow

I worked all day yesterday on my Essay and some other homework, so I feel like I'm pretty well on top of it all for this weekend. That will be a relief! Amy and I are planning to watch another movie for one of her classes again, then I'll get the one I need to watch later and we'll watch that one. Then... I'll cancel the subscription. You can watch movies on the Wii if you go to netflix.com through that and login there. Its pretty cool and you guys should check out the selection tonight if you want to watch a movie or something. Anyway, tomorrow we are planning to do homework in the morning, and then go to the National Mall in the afternoon to go to the National Air and Space Museum. After that in the evening, we are going to watch Despicable me at the theater at her college.

I went to a Physics Society meeting on Wednesday. That one kid that I say studying in the lounge was there, along with my teacher, the other 2 teachers and others that I had seen. We had pizza and they talked about some different activities that we could do. Going around to talk to kids about science. There is this big festival of Science related events going on all around DC from 10/10-10/24. There is going to be this big extravaganza all over the mall with science booths on the 23rd and 24th of this month, and they were looking for people to work at it, but I think I'd rather look around. Anyway, they also talked about buying this thing to sense low frequency waves so they can listen to outer space, and they needed people to put that together when they buy it.

Anyway, thats all I've been up to lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment