Sunday, November 21, 2010

Some extra information

Yes, as I have now been told by Carla, and my Grandma, it was indeed Ed and Charlene Gleazer. He was the seventh president of Graceland and he was also apparently influential in establishing the Community College system.

Amy's aunt called while we were studying yesterday, and said that her husband would be coming in to DC to pick up their son, John, from a bus from New York, where he goes to college. We then canceled our train tickets and are now going to ride with them to Charlottesville on Wednesday evening. I don't get to ride on a train, once again, but it saves a bit of money, so I guess my train trip will have to wait.

There were originally 2 things that I was going to write this morning, but I have forgotten the other since last night, so I guess I will have write again some other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment