Thursday, January 13, 2011

Getting behind already...

So, I'll just write about Monday so I'm a tiny bit caught up. I think tomorrow I will have some more time to write since my class gets done at 11 am and that is all I have.
So, Monday, let's see...

I slept in a while on Monday and then got all of my things ready for classes which started on Tuesday. I then was anxiously hearing about Amy's travel plans. I can't remember too much of what happened, because I was mostly excited to see Amy in the afternoon... when her plane was supposed to arrive... So, I waited around for quite a while in the morning and then talked to Amy about her flight. It turns out that in Bozeman, they couldn't start the heater car that would warm the engine of the jets so they could get up to speed. Amy was supposed to leave Bozeman at 6:25am, but she texted me later and said that the plane was freezing (it had been outside all night and the heater car wasn't working) and that they were still waiting for the car. They finally took off at 9:20 or so and as a result, she was quite late getting into SLC. Her plane arrived at about 10:31, and the departing flight left at 10:30, so she missed it. Bah Humbug! So the next soonest arrival time as opposed to the scheduled 4:30 was 10:58pm. She flew through St. Louis, and then finally got here a bit later. I met her at the airport and then helped her carry her bags. It was about 1:30 by the time I finally fell asleep, and I slept as long as I could before my classes of the following day!

No comments:

Post a Comment