Saturday, December 4, 2010

School's Out for Christmas Break!!!

Well, Sort of... I finished all of my classes for this fall semester, but not have to take the final tests in 4 classes and write a paper in another. This week itself has been fairly average and I went to classes and did the usual things, but lately I have been eating more. I am on the 150 meal plan per semester and I got a little behind, thinking that wasn't enough, so I had quite a few meals left and needed to eat them by the end of this semester, other wise they would go to waste.

On Friday, I finished up my classes and then hurried down to Georgetown. I talked to my cousin Josiah on the way, and it was good to hear from him. There was a big Christmas tree lighting in Dahlgran Square. By the time I got there, that part was over, but there were some A Capella groups singing. After that, about 6, the Mask and Bauble drama society did The Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens. Amy was Lady # 2, and she did a great job! The microphone's weren't working very well, so she had to speak loud, but I could still hear her. I have her parts recorded on my little video camera in case anyone wants to watch:) After all the homework was done, I just kept making study guides and will now have to Study and Study all weekend as I have been, and then I'll have to Study some more! Well, there you have it. I have to study, take some tests, then I can come home:) Hooray!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you get to go home soon. There isn't a better feeling than that, for you and for your family in Montana!!! Good luck on your final tests and paper. Kari's writing up her honors project paper, it's going to be 30 pages long. I get to edit it tomorrow! Fun. Congratulations on a very successful 1st College semester,
    Love,
    Tante

    ReplyDelete